Wednesday, August 5, 2009

im very very sad....!!!!!!

i think today is a bad luck day... when i go 2 school, me and ting quarrel in the school.... i donno why la.. suddenly angry... haizzz... then i give jean scold because i forget bring the disc come to school because we need the song to dance.... after she scold, i need 2 teach my frens the steps 4 the dance... but they not really remember so when we rehersal, we gave fitria (the whole drama leader) scold... say we all not serius.. just play play only... but we all VERY SERIUS...!!!!then after the rehersal, i know ting's fans is broke... so we go 2 find teacher tell teacher... but teacher scold me because im a leader but didnt protect the fans... ting also gave teacher scold because the fans was she broke... (still got many bad luck things but its too long so i didnt write out).... now the dance got many many problems i have 2 settle.... but i don know how 2 settle it..... im so sad because today always give ppl scold me.... I DON WAN...!!!!!!!! I HATE TODAY....!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment