Sunday, August 9, 2009

my heart feel so painful....

tis friday i need 2 teach the dance too because the dance is coming.... ting & hui is ok already because they got come to my house learn the dance before... but im very very worry bout jean & visalini because they still haven remember it... jean always say ok de.. ok de la... and visalini like don like tis dance because she always ponteng the practise...!!!! teacher say i can kick off her in tis dance because im a leader..!!!! i use a long time 2 think bout her.. i really need 2 kick off her??? i scare she sad... i scare she cry... in tat time, i donno wat teacher teachering bout... haiz... but finally i decide kick off her in tis dance... i call ting and hui help me say to visalini.... when they say to visalini, im so suprise! because visalini so happy!!! she don like tis dance... she like solo herself... i feel tat have a knife attacking my heart... suddenly my heart feel so painful.. because i donno she don like tis dance... she don like the dance i chlograft.....
after recess, jing vei come to tell me a new news... she say we have to dance again...!!!! huh??? dance again??? then she say : teacher say KBU college invite our school go to performs a tradisional chinese dance.. teacher say we will dance at october... me and U..!!! wan juen will do the chlograft... ok??? then bye bye... wat???? i don wan be a chlograft again... i feel very sad and tired already.... why teacher suddenly say i still wan to be a chlo graft again???? I DON WAN....!!!! i just give visalini hurt.. now give teacher hurt again.... OMG....!!!! i haven reply teacher bout i wan 2 do anot... i still thinking... but i think i don wan be la... i don wan let ppl hurt me again.... i need to protect myself now....

No comments:

Post a Comment